tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: any CU similar to nfcu?

Message 11 of 23
colindidit
Established Contributor

They only pull EX and my fico with experian is 704... You get the EX fico for having a relationship with them

Here's a big post on them,...you just need proof of income out of state...they're not a huge bank but they're generally easy to get cards with...they gave me my first over 1800
limit.
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Yes-you-too-can-join-PSECU-and-find-out-your-EX-FICO-sc...
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 12 of 23
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Oh, I'm not sure what exact EX is. I believe its around 600. So they offer an ex fico?
Message 13 of 23
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I am starting a new job on Monday so I don't have a pay stub just yet...maybe I should wait.
Message 14 of 23
colindidit
Established Contributor

Yup. 600 maybe too low, but you can always try
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 15 of 23
Ron1
Super Contributor

I heard CP Federal CU is pretty easy and bk friendly.  I think your score might get approved. recently, I got approved for $15K at 6.25% They pulled EQ.

http://www.cpfederal.com/personal/visa-credit-cards.html

PSECU doesn't allow anyone live outside PA to join. They change their policy many years ago. 

Ron.

Message 16 of 23
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Do I need to be a member first? Btw if it makes a difference I am in Utah.
Message 17 of 23
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

And how do you know which card to app for?
Message 18 of 23
Ron1
Super Contributor

@jdirilo wrote:
Do I need to be a member first? Btw if it makes a difference I am in Utah.

Yes, you need to be a member first.  I applied online.  They check chexsystem to open membership. Make sure you don't have any negative on your Chexsystem. They are a very good cu.  I joined thru Sams Club membership. 

Ron.

Message 19 of 23
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I don't. Or shouldnt anyway!
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.