09Lexie

Re: any CU similar to nfcu?

Established Contributor
colindidit

[ Edited ]
They only pull EX and my fico with experian is 704... You get the EX fico for having a relationship with them

Here's a big post on them,...you just need proof of income out of state...they're not a huge bank but they're generally easy to get cards with...they gave me my first over 1800
limit.
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Yes-you-too-can-join-PSECU-and-find-out-your-EX-FICO-sc...
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

Oh, I'm not sure what exact EX is. I believe its around 600. So they offer an ex fico?
Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

I am starting a new job on Monday so I don't have a pay stub just yet...maybe I should wait.
Established Contributor
colindidit

Yup. 600 maybe too low, but you can always try
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Super Contributor
Ron1

[ Edited ]

I heard CP Federal CU is pretty easy and bk friendly.  I think your score might get approved. recently, I got approved for $15K at 6.25% They pulled EQ.

http://www.cpfederal.com/personal/visa-credit-cards.html

PSECU doesn't allow anyone live outside PA to join. They change their policy many years ago. 

Ron.

Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

Do I need to be a member first? Btw if it makes a difference I am in Utah.
Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

And how do you know which card to app for?
Super Contributor
Ron1

[ Edited ]

jdirilo wrote:
Do I need to be a member first? Btw if it makes a difference I am in Utah.

Yes, you need to be a member first.  I applied online.  They check chexsystem to open membership. Make sure you don't have any negative on your Chexsystem. They are a very good cu.  I joined thru Sams Club membership. 

Ron.

Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

I don't. Or shouldnt anyway!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}