Did you mean: 

any cards out there for a 615 fico eq

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: any cards out there for a 615 fico eq

@mrldp40 wrote:

im not able to do a secured card right now cash is tight thanks

Then everyone should advise you NOT to apply for credit.  You just need to get your finances in order, like an Emergency Fund, before you start messing around with Credit that may be applied for with great intentions, but wind up being used poorly , further worsening your current financial status.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 21 of 24
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Repo-ed wrote:

@mrldp40 wrote:

Then everyone should advise you NOT to apply for credit.  You just need to get your finances in order, like an Emergency Fund, before you start messing around with Credit that may be applied for with great intentions, but wind up being used poorly , further worsening your current financial status.

This but at the sametime if he goes to a credit union locally some bigger locations usually have credit card machines on site, so if you make a $500 deposit you can get a $500 credit card issued within few minutes, so even if I only had enough cash to get by for the month I would do this and just pay my bills with the card and everyday spending. If you have to you can use programs like williamspaid to pay your rent using a credit card 

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 22 of 24
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Repo-ed wrote:

@mrldp40 wrote:

+1 agreed!

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 23 of 24
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

@mrldp40 wrote:

thanks but have bad history with cap 1  and g e money

I had a bad history with Cap 1 also, 2 charge offs to be exact. Paid to a collection agency but the Cap 1 still had the debt listed as charged off on my CR. I have 3 cards with them now. You can get back in.

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.