Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any cc's not inq sensitive?

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: any cc's not inq sensitive?

@jdirilo wrote:
On a side note, I partially blame these forums for even giving me thoughts of wanting to apply for credit! I see so many exciting approvals I think I am credit worthy too, but I've got a loooong way to go Smiley Happy

it's the same for me. but rather than the forums being at fault......i know it's my fault for being greedy. 

just let those inquiries age and you will be in much better shape. You have to remember that lenders look at your entire credit report, not just your scores. I got denied my Amex with a 768 score when there're people with 680+ that get approved. Amex obviously didn't like the number of inquiries I had plus my new auto loan account.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 12
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: any cc's not inq sensitive?

I've been posting about "anti-app-itch"  for a long time lol.    Here's a link to a recent thread.   Some pointers but even they might be irritating  Smiley LOL

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/The-dreaded-Drapping-or-regular-app-itch/m-p/1944543#M5...

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.