cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any new cards coming out these past few and upcoming months?

tag
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: any new cards coming out these past few and upcoming months?

@TiggerDat wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Oh right, almost forgot. NASA FCU will be issuing Star Trek credit cards next month, for those that don't mind a $39 annual fee.

https://www.nasafcu.com/startrek/

Not really liking it.  The designs are not that nice IMHO and the fee for what you get is not really an insterest to me.  I would rather see no fee and designs of ships, characters, or races.  Heck, I wouldn't even mind them having a second product line: The Borg Collective card.

Yes, there are much better possibilities they could have used.

star-trek-preapaid-visa.gif

https://www.card.com/star-trek?chn=aw&pid=2239&gmch=b&gntw=g&gdv=c&gdmd=&gcr=70776595117&gkw=_inpage...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 61 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wishful speculation.....2% cash back Amex Green.
Message 62 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

wishful is correct lol Smiley Wink
Message 63 of 122
WLRK11
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
my point exactly lol

The puns! Smiley Very Happy

Age: 20s | AAoA: 2 yrs | FICO Scores: 700s | Inq: EX: ?, EQ: ?, TR: ? | GARDENING AS OF 06/2014

Message 64 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump

Message 65 of 122
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

bump

Trust me, if a new card is released there will be 10 threads about it under CCs to discuss the card, another 10 under apps for people whose apps went pending, and under 10 under approvals. It will not be a hidden event!

Message 66 of 122
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

title.

At the end of the year, Barclays will be offering a JetBlue card

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 67 of 122
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Anyone have an opinion on the new Amtrak card by BofA?

It used to be offered through Chase, but their new rewards program has been completely overhauled.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 68 of 122
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

Anyone have an opinion on the new Amtrak card by BofA?

It used to be offered through Chase, but their new rewards program has been completely overhauled.

The new Amtrak card by BofA, offered through Chase, serviced by American Express and customer service by Discover.....love it!!!! LOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 69 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

bump

Trust me, if a new card is released there will be 10 threads about it under CCs to discuss the card, another 10 under apps for people whose apps went pending, and under 10 under approvals. It will not be a hidden event!

Great point haha. It's just that I don't come onto this site as often anymore, so I'm not always in the loop. I just wanted this thread to be something that can be used to round up all the current card releases or offers. Smiley Very Happy

Message 70 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.