Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any new cards in 2014?

tag
GTT
Regular Contributor

any new cards in 2014?

does anyone of you know is there any new interesting card in 2014?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: any new cards in 2014?

@GTT wrote:

I have not heard of any yet.

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 9
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

wells fargo amex somthing something rumors speculation Smiley Very Happy i'm not excited though

Message 3 of 9
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@GTT wrote:

not at the moment. But I'm sure that'll change in 2015 as most cards will convert to the new EMV technology and we'll see ads for Chip & Sig and Chip & Pin Cards. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 4 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@efranklin23 wrote:

@GTT wrote:

not at the moment. But I'm sure that'll change in 2015 as most cards will convert to the new EMV technology and we'll see ads for Chip & Sig and Chip & Pin Cards. 

Not sure that they would be new cards though, currently we have just seen EMV added to existing cards, with no other change.

Message 5 of 9
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@wHiTeSoL wrote:

wells fargo amex somthing something rumors speculation Smiley Very Happy i'm not excited though

The new Wells Fargo Propel AmEx is available by invitation to current banking customers.

http://blog.mlinc.com/financial-services-2/at-a-glance-wells-fargo-bank-propel-365-american-express-...

Key Notes:
$45 annual fee / no fee first year
10k points with $3k spend in 3 months
3x gas
2x restaurants
1x everywhere else

Message 6 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

@wHiTeSoL wrote:

The new Wells Fargo Propel AmEx is available by invitation to current banking customers.

http://blog.mlinc.com/financial-services-2/at-a-glance-wells-fargo-bank-propel-365-american-express-...

Key Notes:
3x gas
2x restaurants
1x everywhere else

Still not very exciting!  Though the link says 10-50% bonuses based on relationship.

Message 7 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

@wHiTeSoL wrote:

Key Notes:
3x gas
2x restaurants
1x everywhere else

Still not very exciting!  Though the link says 10-50% bonuses based on relationship.

Probably stealing a page out of Chase and BOFA's books and trying to drive their Wealth Management business line which admittedly did look to be improving on their last earnings report I looked at.

        
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank is going to offer a US Bank American Express Card scheduled for the fall of 2014. No information available beyond this.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.