cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anybody get approved for the NRA visa by FNBO?

tag
swpopham
Established Contributor

anybody get approved for the NRA visa by FNBO?

Ive tried a few times and was declined because EX was froze, I unfroze all 3 today and apped for me and the wife seperatly and both were declined. Dont know the reason yet but damn, Sara's scores are all north of 780+ what are they looking for??

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: anybody get approved for the NRA visa by FNBO?

I must have one !

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 2 of 38
djrez4
Established Contributor

I think I see the problem.  You're not Ted Nugent.

Message 3 of 38
Creditseeker93
Valued Member

@swpopham wrote:

Ive tried a few times and was declined because EX was froze, I unfroze all 3 today and apped for me and the wife seperatly and both were declined. Dont know the reason yet but damn, Sara's scores are all north of 780+ what are they looking for??

What's special about that card? Never heard of it 

***AMEX PLATINUM NPSL *******AMEX BCP 23,100***** CITI DOUBLE CASHBACK $5,900 *****Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 **** Chase Freedom $8,000 *****Sears Mastercard Platinum $5,000 **** Macy's Star Rewards $1,000 ***** American Express BCE $24,900 (AU) **** *****Discover IT $8,500 (AU)*****
Message 4 of 38
dodgeball
Established Contributor

It supports the NRA, enough said

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 5 of 38
swpopham
Established Contributor

http://www.nraaccounts.com/banner_store/

nothing to special, just want to help support. my wife and i are both life members.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 6 of 38
Creditseeker93
Valued Member

Oh I see!

***AMEX PLATINUM NPSL *******AMEX BCP 23,100***** CITI DOUBLE CASHBACK $5,900 *****Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 **** Chase Freedom $8,000 *****Sears Mastercard Platinum $5,000 **** Macy's Star Rewards $1,000 ***** American Express BCE $24,900 (AU) **** *****Discover IT $8,500 (AU)*****
Message 7 of 38
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

It supports the NRA, enough said

+1

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 8 of 38
lithium78
Established Contributor

You have to pry the card from their cold, dead hands. :-P

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 38
enharu
Super Contributor

@swpopham wrote:

Does this card offer something better than other banks offer? I am geniunely curious.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.