soupbone

anybody have a good promotional code for scores

I have the 10% off but I know they have 25% off too
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: anybody have a good promotional code for scores

Promo codes? What promo codes? We never heard of such things. Neither has google if you were to google MyFico promo codes.
Message 2 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OK, I know that I read the explanation for this, but I can't find it anywhere. Here's how I remember it: FICO doesn't have any problem with our using discount codes, it's just that unless they're the ones you sometimes see here on the home page, they are offered by other businesses, and therefore it's inappropriate to publish them here. (I think that's how the explanation went, but a good chunk of my brain seems to have been thrown out with the torn-up Christmas wrapping paper.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

but you can google it Smiley Tongue try a different phrase!
Message 4 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I found my code on the google. Go for it and search google. You can find coupons upto 25% OFF.
Message 5 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

For all 3 scores, there is only 1 valid code on google right now.  It's 20% off though not 25% even though it might say so.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, FaircreditguyFL, I edited your post to remove the discount code. As I said above, FICO does not want us to post codes from other entities. But certainly, that code is easily found by Googling!

Thanks for your contributions to the forums. --hauling

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 12-28-2007 05:33 PM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.