cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone get email promo to app Blue Cash Everyday?

tag
hateAshbury
Regular Contributor

anyone get email promo to app Blue Cash Everyday?

I got an email from AmEx -- a "limited time offer" to app for BCE and get $100 back for spending a grand in three months.

Anyone get this? Approval chances with a 700-ish FICO and a couple of recalcitrant chargeoffs from 2008? If accepted through this promo, can I upgrade to BCP in 6 months?

Starting Score: 653 (11/1/2011 TransUnion)
Current Score: 719 (5/3/2012 TransUnion) 572 (3/21/2012 Equifax) 762 (4/14/12 VantageScore)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: anyone get email promo to app Blue Cash Everyday?

I received the same email this morning.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hateAshbury wrote:

I got an email from AmEx -- a "limited time offer" to app for BCE and get $100 back for spending a grand in three months.

Anyone get this? Approval chances with a 700-ish FICO and a couple of recalcitrant chargeoffs from 2008? If accepted through this promo, can I upgrade to BCP in 6 months?

No, you will have to wait a year to upgrade due to the CARD act.

Message 3 of 8
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@hateAshbury wrote:

It's funny because I received the same email this morning about an hour or so before I received my approval email for the Zync card that I applied for this morning.  I almost pulled the trigger after I was approved for the Zync. LOL.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Message 4 of 8
LilNYC
New Contributor

It's a generic offer they send to everyone that signed up to receive offers from Amex. , I got the same email today as well & I was approved fir the BCP a few days ago. 

@MsLady- if you rnded up apping fir the BCE it would've been 1 HP since you just got approved for the Zync. bTW, congrats on your new card!

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Message 5 of 8
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@LilNYC wrote:

It's a generic offer they send to everyone that signed up to receive offers from Amex. , I got the same email today as well & I was approved fir the BCP a few days ago. 

@Anonymous- if you rnded up apping fir the BCE it would've been 1 HP since you just got approved for the Zync. bTW, congrats on your new card!

Thanks. Would it still be 1 HP if I did it today or has that ship sailed?

Message 6 of 8
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

That ship has probably sailed. It wasn't guaranteed that it would have only been a single HP either, since one card is a charge card and the other a credit card.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 7 of 8
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@OhioCPA wrote:

That ship has probably sailed. It wasn't guaranteed that it would have only been a single HP either, since one card is a charge card and the other a credit card.

Ah yes. You're right. Two different products. Thanks!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.