Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone have luck PC a CITI Card

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

anyone have luck PC a CITI Card

Just curious anyone have luck PC a CITI card? I just have the one that get easy deals but would love to PC to AAdvantage or the Simplicty card (I think that gets thank you rewards) or some other card

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
rkinnahan
New Contributor

Re: anyone have luck PC a CITI Card

I haven't had any luck on product changes other than a Visa to a Mastercard, but I don't believe the simplicity card receives any sort of rewards (not part of the ThankYou network).

Chase Sapphire Preferred $12k | Chase Freedom $7k | Chase United MileagePlus Explorer $15k | Chase Hyatt Visa $11.8k | Chase Amazon Visa $3k | Citi TY Premier $8.5k | Amex SPG $13.5k | Amex HHonors $5k | Discover IT $9k | BofA Cash Rewards $6k | BofA BB Rewards $2.7k | Banana Republic Visa $3k
Message 2 of 8
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

You can PC. I've done it and so have other members. I just called the number on the back of my card. Don't get the Simplicity it has no rewards.

Message 3 of 8
john398
Senior Contributor

@rkinnahan wrote:

I haven't had any luck on product changes other than a Visa to a Mastercard, but I don't believe the simplicity card receives any sort of rewards (not part of the ThankYou network).

oh ok thanks for saying that

Message 4 of 8
john398
Senior Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

You can PC. I've done it and so have other members. I just called the number on the back of my card. Don't get the Simplicity it has no rewards.

thanks, what did you PC to?

Message 5 of 8
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

thanks, what did you PC to?

Thank You Preferred

Message 6 of 8
blondy250
Established Contributor

I also PC from Simplicity World,  to Thank You Preferred, painless process and a much better reward structure.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 7 of 8
john398
Senior Contributor

Thank yiou everyone, I just changed as well to Thank You prefered it was painless and only took 2 minutes will be effective next month

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.