Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone have the spg card?

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

anyone have the spg card?

Wondering if anyone has it on here? Feedback? I want to app for it next month, are they generous with initial CL?

I spent ~49k last year with my akair card, if I had half that spend on the spg I could've had over 62k alaska air miles instead.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: anyone have the spg card?

@revvystoke wrote:

Wondering if anyone has it on here? Feedback? I want to app for it next month, are they generous with initial CL?

I spent ~49k last year with my akair card, if I had half that spend on the spg I could've had over 62k alaska air miles instead.

It's one of the more popular cards on the forum, and debatably one of the best travel rewards cards out there depending on program affiliations.

I think you answered your own question with your rewards analysis, seems like a no-brainer and initial CL is w/e with Amex, with your spending and Amex's 3X CLI policy, you should be fine.

        
Message 2 of 3
rlx01
Established Contributor

Re: anyone have the spg card?

Initial CLs might be low if new to AMEX, but irrelevant. You can go from 3K to 25K+ in 61 + 180 days.

This is a great card (arguably the best) for domestic spend that doesn't get bonuses on other cards.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.