Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

anyone having problems getting updates from TC ?

I cannot update my score/reports. It just reverts back to the old scores when I click update. It is not user error...must be on their end, but wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problems.
God is keeping score....be good to others.
Frequent Contributor
islandchild82

Re: anyone having problems getting updates from TC ?

I was having the same problem last night, but it was up and running for me a little while ago.
Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

uggghhhhhhhh. It frustrates me when things don't work the way they are supposed to.
Senior Contributor
smallfry

firstinlastout wrote:
uggghhhhhhhh. It frustrates me when things don't work the way they are supposed to.

You're not a married man are you? :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

lol....why yes, I am.  2nd marriage. The first one went cuckoo...
Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

We're temporarily unable to complete your request. Looks like we're experiencing some technical problems.
  What happened: Technical issues won't allow us to fulfill your request right now.

What to do now:

If you wait a few hours and try again, we'll do our best to fulfill your request.

Now I am getting this...I realized what happened though. I cancelled my subscription a few days ago. I thought they would let me keep updating for the rest of the month...guess I was wrong. I called and found about that.  So I go online and pay the 14.99 again with the credit card that is STORED into their system (how did they ever get authorization from me store my CC info ????! That makes me furious) and I get this message above.

Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

PS....verified truecredit CSR's operate from the Phillipines.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}