cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone having problems getting updates from TC ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone having problems getting updates from TC ?

I cannot update my score/reports. It just reverts back to the old scores when I click update. It is not user error...must be on their end, but wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problems.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Re: anyone having problems getting updates from TC ?

I was having the same problem last night, but it was up and running for me a little while ago.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

uggghhhhhhhh. It frustrates me when things don't work the way they are supposed to.
Message 3 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
uggghhhhhhhh. It frustrates me when things don't work the way they are supposed to.

You're not a married man are you? Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol....why yes, I am.  2nd marriage. The first one went cuckoo...
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're temporarily unable to complete your request. Looks like we're experiencing some technical problems.
  What happened: Technical issues won't allow us to fulfill your request right now.

What to do now:

If you wait a few hours and try again, we'll do our best to fulfill your request.

Now I am getting this...I realized what happened though. I cancelled my subscription a few days ago. I thought they would let me keep updating for the rest of the month...guess I was wrong. I called and found about that.  So I go online and pay the 14.99 again with the credit card that is STORED into their system (how did they ever get authorization from me store my CC info ????! That makes me furious) and I get this message above.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

PS....verified truecredit CSR's operate from the Phillipines.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.