cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone receive their new gamestop card yet??

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Re: anyone receive their new gamestop card yet??

I'm just so impatient. Mine will be here next week. I just get excited about plastic lol

Message 51 of 84
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Guys help me out please. I signed up at gamestop.com for a account, do I need to now go to gamestop and sign up for the power up card for $14.99? Sorry I am a little lost on this one here.. Thanks!

Message 52 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CardHunter wrote:

Guys help me out please. I signed up at gamestop.com for a account, do I need to now go to gamestop and sign up for the power up card for $14.99? Sorry I am a little lost on this one here.. Thanks!

I'm not sure that being a powerups member is actually required, but I know you won't get the bonus sign-up points without a membership. There are also two levels of membership, standard and pro. Maybe one is free.

Message 53 of 84
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

There are two versions of the card one for 14.99 I believe as you stated (pointless imo) and the free version and I believe you can do it on there website if I am not mistaken.  Don't waste 14.99 on the "top tier" rewards card as there rewards IMO are worthless.  Anyways, then you sign up for account.  You are not eligable without the rewards card for the CC from my understanding.  Just read that when I got the pop-up, but didn't accept as not worth a aaoa hit.

Message 54 of 84
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@CardHunter wrote:

as far as I know the difference between having the paid power up account and the free one with respect to the new credit card is the sign up bonus, I think if you have the free one it gives you 5000 pts, but if you have the paid one its 15000 pts (my point numbers may be off, but you get the point - ha I made a funny!!!  LOL)

Message 55 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odd_dog wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

as far as I know the difference between having the paid power up account and the free one with respect to the new credit card is the sign up bonus, I think if you have the free one it gives you 5000 pts, but if you have the paid one its 15000 pts (my point numbers may be off, but you get the point - ha I made a funny!!!  LOL)

Yes, that's correct.

Message 56 of 84
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

I wanted this card, but couldn't justify getting it. I'm not as hardcore in the gaming world as I used to be. Most of what I play is downloaded (The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, etc.). I don't know. Maybe when I purchase a PS4 I'll change my mind. I think it's cool Gamestop offers this.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 57 of 84
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Ok thanks guys for the info. Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 84
reneasworld
Regular Contributor

Received my card in the mail today. Day One Edition!

Starting Scores (5/2014): EQ 569, TU 601, EX 589
Current Scores (07/08/2015): EQ 640, TU 640, EX 654
Goal (12/2015): 700 across the board
Message 59 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odd_dog wrote:

@tempusfugit123 wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

Got mine in the mail today loving the all black/grey day one edition.....sweet.....

So jealous! When did you app?

Hi tempusfugit123, I applied Oct 1st got today...my how TIME FLIES!!  LOL  

Nice, I apped 9/30, haven't recieved mine yet....well I take that back, mail just came, got the card today and it's the day one edition Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.