cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone receive their new gamestop card yet??

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Re: anyone receive their new gamestop card yet??

Did not get day 1.........disappointed.....

Message 61 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, I didn't get the card, but I did get a nifty letter from comenity. I'm not entirely sure how their scoring model works.

Your credit score as of 10-04-2014: 947.

In the scoring system we used, scores can range from 1 to the best possible score, 999.

Smiley Indifferent

Message 62 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I didn't get the card, but I did get a nifty letter from comenity. I'm not entirely sure how their scoring model works.

In the scoring system we used, scores can range from 1 to the best possible score, 999.

Smiley Indifferent

Score too high for this card. Go apply for Visa Signature.

Message 63 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Is that kind of like not getting the job because you're too over-qualified? I'll never understand that one.

Message 64 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Is that kind of like not getting the job because you're too over-qualified? I'll never understand that one.

They think you're gunning for THEIR job.

Message 65 of 84
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Message 66 of 84
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Don't feel bad I apped for a Tigerdirect card last week from Comenity and got the 7 - 10 day msg and when the decline letter came in it say they couldn't approve me because I was under the age of 18 LOL. which is funny because I am 38 and hold 4 other Comenity cards. I just don't get this bank at times. No hard pull was done so I just said forget it.

Message 67 of 84
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

i still havent received it yet so it will prolly be the reg card

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 68 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CardHunter wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Don't feel bad I apped for a Tigerdirect card last week from Comenity and got the 7 - 10 day msg and when the decline letter came in it say they couldn't approve me because I was under the age of 18 LOL. which is funny because I am 38 and hold 4 other Comenity cards. I just don't get this bank at times. No hard pull was done so I just said forget it.

you found a fountain of youth, didn't you? tell us! so we can also shave 20 years off our lives!... wait... i don't wanna go back to high school... so maybe just 10 years Smiley LOL

Message 69 of 84
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

you found a fountain of youth, didn't you? tell us! so we can also shave 20 years off our lives!... wait... i don't wanna go back to high school... so maybe just 10 years Smiley LOL

LOL! Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.