cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyony had this interesing amex zync approval ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyony had this interesing amex zync approval ?

hi , just applied for the amex zync online and got this interesting respond online that they are not able to approve me for the regular amex zync card however i have the 2 offers options to choose one first option offer a amex zync card with a 500$ spending limit but i need to enrol it to a auto pay linked to checking account plus a 10$ credit on my first statement or second option 200$ spending limit with no auto pay linked i picked the first offer and was instant approved anyone had this experience with amex ? will my spending limit ever increase ? how is the bestway to use the card not to get bumped into a FR?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Re: anyony had this interesing amex zync approval ?

a couple of members have posted that as their approval usually its because of low scores of the reason stating that

amazon
Message 2 of 5
minerva
Established Member

Yep i have the same deal on my card, a CSR explained to me that after 6 months of monitoring your spending habit's your card becomes eligible to have the limit increased or removed all together. i didnt ask if there was a magic formula for getting it removed, but i just pay my balance off at the end of the week.

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 776
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

I assume autopay takes the fulll payment from your checking account on or before due day.   You have to be sure you have enough in checking. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just another way to make sure your spending is under control in my opinion a good thing for those new to credit. 

@Wolf3 wrote:

I assume autopay takes the fulll payment from your checking account on or before due day.   You have to be sure you have enough in checking. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.