YUDA1718

anyony had this interesing amex zync approval ?

hi , just applied for the amex zync online and got this interesting respond online that they are not able to approve me for the regular amex zync card however i have the 2 offers options to choose one first option offer a amex zync card with a 500$ spending limit but i need to enrol it to a auto pay linked to checking account plus a 10$ credit on my first statement or second option 200$ spending limit with no auto pay linked i picked the first offer and was instant approved anyone had this experience with amex ? will my spending limit ever increase ? how is the bestway to use the card not to get bumped into a FR?

Frequent Contributor
tsquad131

Re: anyony had this interesing amex zync approval ?

a couple of members have posted that as their approval usually its because of low scores of the reason stating that

FICO scores - 727 TU(Walmart)/ 727 EX(Amex app)/ 721 EQ(Discover app)
In My Wallet: BankAmericard Cash Rewards($2,000), Discover More($3,000), Chase Freedom($2,000), Fidelity Amex($1,000), Sam's Club Discover($4,400), SallieMae 5% Mastercard($5,000), Amex BCE($2,000) ,Citi Simplicity($2,000), Paypal SmartConnect($3,100), Walmart Store Card($2,350), Chase Amazon Visa($700), Target RedCard($500), Capital One Cash Rewards($750), Best Buy Store Card($1,900), HHGregg($2,000), Amazon Store Card($1,250),Newegg Preferred Account($2,000), Park West($2,000), BankAmericard Travel Rewards($5,000)
Established Member
minerva

Yep i have the same deal on my card, a CSR explained to me that after 6 months of monitoring your spending habit's your card becomes eligible to have the limit increased or removed all together. i didnt ask if there was a magic formula for getting it removed, but i just pay my balance off at the end of the week.

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 776
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

I assume autopay takes the fulll payment from your checking account on or before due day.   You have to be sure you have enough in checking. 

Regular Contributor
kilps

Just another way to make sure your spending is under control in my opinion a good thing for those new to credit. 

Wolf3 wrote:

I assume autopay takes the fulll payment from your checking account on or before due day.   You have to be sure you have enough in checking. 

7/6 Equifax Fico - 678, 7/12 EX Fico 720 (lender pull), 7/19 TU Fico 707

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}