Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app spree Barclays recon success

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: app spree Barclays recon success

Hope it helps! I was shocked when I first read a post from my iPad. I was like, wait, where are all my paragraphs??? So, I tried the page break code and it worked. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 14
CS800
Super Contributor

Without paragraph, on reaching line 4 you're hypnotized and start seeing double. I found that the hard way with my iPad.

Message 12 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Lots of cool info re html and Safari.

Meanwhile... Congrats OP! Smiley Very Happy

(I miss html. I used to do all my posting here in html until a couple of years ago, when Lithium drastically changed the formatting. Now I stay on the Rich Text tab most of the time. I still wander into the html jungles occasionally, though.)

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 14
CS800
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Lots of cool info re html and Safari.

Meanwhile... Congrats OP! Smiley Very Happy

(I miss html. I used to do all my posting here in html until a couple of years ago, when Lithium drastically changed the formatting. Now I stay on the Rich Text tab most of the time. I still wander into the html jungles occasionally, though.)

I remember before Frontpage or Dreamweaver, Coldfusion came out, We had to write HTML codes.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.