Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

app spree

0I went on a slight app spree, Krogers, Citibank, Barclays (travelocity, Gcnomony) Chase, and US Bank...because of my F/A no instant approval, my TU IS 770 and Eq 765 with 3 inq on each anyone know the likely hood of me getting approved on one of these? Btw my EX is Frozen AAo A 4 years....income 220K

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: app spree

I would think you would get approved for them all!

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really my UTL is 0%...on TU.... 3% ON EQ....I am just worrid because I apped for all of these about an hour ago

Message 3 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

monday I would call the backdoor numbers for each bank and resolve the security freeze etc. probably could get answers instantly then

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya I heard US bank pulls EX....Tu already was pulled by Chase, so was Barclays, Citi Pulled Eq......Krogers nothing as of yet...

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

btw I only have 2 cards currently, Discover and Nationwide, hence I would like a couple of more new ones

Message 6 of 28
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ya I heard US bank pulls EX....Tu already was pulled by Chase, so was Barclays, Citi Pulled Eq......Krogers nothing as of yet...

FTR app more than one Barclays w/i 6 mos generally not recommended.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Damn, I also heard when you call in and have a F/R they act as if you are the ID thief!

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

If i end up not getting approved for any of these, I am gonna be mad. Chase better approve me, I applied for the Freedom Mastercard, and they hold my investments, 401k

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Though right this second, how does Toyota Visa and Cabelas card sound? haha

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.