Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple barclays

tag
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

apple barclays

ive had my apple barclays card since march of 2011, initially the app was declined but called for recon immediately since i was at the apple store and was approved for $1500 to make my macbook pro purchase. paid it off in 2 months and have not used the card since. just requested a cli because i got another 0% interest finance offer for another apple purchase through january and requested another $1500 and was approved instantly online. sweet

amazon
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Re: apple barclays

Grats! I got their NFL card with a crummy $500 limit after TWO recons...I think it's because my $4,000 Citi hadn't yet hit my reports, so they went with my highest CL which was Cap1 at $500. Can't wait to hit the luv button in six months....hopefully they'll match my Citi CL. 

Photobucket
Message 2 of 3
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Re: apple barclays

yeah i have 2 other cards with a 3k limit i was thinking about calling tomorrow morning and asking if they could raise it higher with the same report they used. i have a discover newly opened with a 3k limit and a jewerly store card backed by citi with a 3k limit too

amazon
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.