Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applied bank

tag
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

applied bank

ok so some one opened a cc in my name in 07 which it became a charge off in 2007 but long story short i have disputed it and had success in 2011 with 1 csr but the company says since my name and an address that i lived at in 2002which was years b4 this account was opened its verified on 2 of my csr now i notice 1 csr reports charg off 2007 the other reports chorge off 2009 how is this possible and should i just get or can i still get a police report and send my drivers license with my address since 2003 to current and social or how should i handle this  please help

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: applied bank

This would probably get more responses in the rebuilding forum.

IMO you have the right idea I would keep disputing it have you made it clear to the bureaus it was identity theft?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

yea i did but i only do online disputes i dont really know how to do mail disputes but it just have a list to choose from n i pick not my account but it was deleted from 1 and remains on the other 2

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 3 of 6
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

on top of that 1 bureau reports co as 2009 and the other has correct 2007 so im lost for words

Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

You need to call onto these bureaus and speak to them about it. Google their numbers.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

i need to find out what or how to do mail dispute because my drivers license and reipts from mva and a few old car repairs have my address on them and the number they said i used to do an online app is not or never been my number so it clear its not mines but i guess computers dont have common sense so

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.