Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applied for Target Red card &

tag
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

applied for Target Red card &

it said additional processing needed, so I called in and spoke to someone and she said I would receive a letter 7-10 days. I guess that is a NO. I have 6 paid collections on my CR but 3 of them aren't showing paid yet. EQ I have 1 good account but its closed.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: applied for Target Red card &

i got further processing, then about 3 hours later logged back in and was able to see decision.
Message 2 of 12
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

ok how about the letter 7-10 days? that sounds like a definate NO to me.
Message 3 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

did you get a reference number?
Message 4 of 12
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

no
Message 5 of 12
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

This was the response I got  

Message 6 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

hmm, I got a reference when I applied. Guess you will have to wait for the mail, they give there card out like candy. i would wait, does not mean decline for sure.
Message 7 of 12
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

thanks
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a NO! but good luck.
Message 9 of 12
almost_there
Regular Contributor

I just applied for this card on Friday.  I got that same message, but I also got a reference number further down the page and it said I could check back for a decision using that number, but I could only check once.  I checked the next day and found out I was approved.  Maybe call back, especially if it was just today, and ask if you could have that number to check online, or maybe they can give you the decision then.  The CRS saying you'll get a letter could also just mean that she/he couldn't see a decision.  If you were denied and CSR could see that, I don't see why they wouldn't have told you.  Hope it's not a denial.  Good Luck. 
11/2013 FICO: 517 (TU), 560 (EX), 539 (EQ)
11/2013 FAKO: 593 (TU), 591 (EX), 595 (EQ)
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.