Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Re: applying for a target card!

QueenBean wrote:
I'm confused - are we mixing Target Visas and Target Store Cards?  I've never heard of a Target Store card with a CL of more than $1000.......... don't they usually just convert their Store Card holders to Target Visa?

Sorry...I never had a Target Store card. When I applied in store I was given the Target Visa with $5k limit.

Established Member
ficofever

Re: applying for a target card!

cartercorp wrote:

QueenBean wrote:
I'm confused - are we mixing Target Visas and Target Store Cards?  I've never heard of a Target Store card with a CL of more than $1000.......... don't they usually just convert their Store Card holders to Target Visa?

I agree with ya.Its got to be the target visa..

Yes, mine is a Target Visa. When you apply, I believe they first see if you qualify for a Target Visa. If not, they see if you qualify for the store card. I didn't realize that people would be confused. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+