Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

applying for a target card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: applying for a target card!

@Anonymous wrote:
It's an (FA-Fraud Alert) and it stays on record for six months, it doesn't efffect anything you can still apply for all the credit you want and be approved it's just anyone you apply for credit with will contact you directly to verify identity with a few secuirty questions. I've been doing it for years, no problems for me
---------------------
Oh, cool, thanks! I'll keep that in mind if I ever get offered a BS credit limit.
Message 11 of 42
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@wanttobeinthe700club wrote:
thanks everyone for replying, i really do appreciate itSmiley Happy i finally got my letter today and was denied lol. but iam seriously thinking about getting a secured $300 card from my bank wells fargo. if anyone has anything bad to tell my about this bank with secured cards  i would love to hear about just so i have a heads upSmiley Happy thanks everyone.

I think that would be a good start.  They already know you.  You won't get a hard inq & later, after they see you're being responsible with this, they will likely work with you on an unsec card.

As stated above...fixing your credit takes time & patience.  

Good luck!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 42
wanttobeinthe700club
New Contributor

thanks everyoneSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 42
techman2008
New Contributor

I just don't get target.  Of all the posts i've seen with target in the subject.  It's always been the same.  If you have good to excellent credit you get a starting line of 200 and if you have bad credit you get nothing.   With that limit you would think they're special and you gotta be an elite to get their card lol.   I bet even if the CEO apply for a target he'll get a cl of 200 lol. 

Starting Score: TU 797 EQ 798 EX 774 10/26/2008
Current Score: TU 787 EQ 784 EX ??? 09/19/2010
Goal Score: 790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@techman2008 wrote:
I just don't get target.  Of all the posts i've seen with target in the subject.  It's always been the same.  If you have good to excellent credit you get a starting line of 200 and if you have bad credit you get nothing.   With that limit you would think they're special and you gotta be an elite to get their card lol.   I bet even if the CEO apply for a target he'll get a cl of 200 lol. 

Smiley Very HappyIt wouldn't surprise me if the CEO's CL was at $200Smiley Very Happy Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Message 15 of 42
wmarat
Valued Contributor

I doubt that Target's CEO shops at Target,
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 16 of 42
techman2008
New Contributor

@wmarat wrote:

True that lol.

Starting Score: TU 797 EQ 798 EX 774 10/26/2008
Current Score: TU 787 EQ 784 EX ??? 09/19/2010
Goal Score: 790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmarat wrote:

NO....he shops thereSmiley Very Happy, based on this photograph of him in this cheap suit and tie. Yea that's a Target $100 special right there.  Smiley Very Happy

20080805_targetceo_33

Message 18 of 42
wmarat
Valued Contributor

CEO Compensation
#136 Gregg (edited! Posting personal information, either your own or another person's, such as full name, address, phone numbers, etc., is not allowed per the FICO Forums TOS.)

Total Compensation

$12.93 6 mil

Sourse: forbes.com

This picture is PR.

@Anonymous wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

NO....he shops thereSmiley Very Happy, based on this photograph of him in this cheap suit and tie. Yea that's a Target $100 special right there.  Smiley Very Happy

20080805_targetceo_33

Message Edited by Scamp on 05-31-2009 03:52 PM
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 19 of 42
Comp5569
Regular Contributor

I'm pretty sure 74king was kidding with that picture.  Being sarcastic.

I like how you two are arguing in several threads.  A new board rivalry?  

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.