Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approved for AMEX Trueearnings Costco Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

approved for AMEX Trueearnings Costco Card

Just went to Costco. Signed up with a Gold membership. Paid the $50 initial annual membership fee with my AMEX Blue Cash CC. And applied for the Trueearnings Costco card at the same time. Instantly approved with a $12,300 CL, 0.0% intro APR until 10/11. 15.24% after that.

I've never been a member of Costco until today. Also I have never been a member of Sam's. So this should be fun!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: approved for AMEX Trueearnings Costco Card

Costco is better than Sam's... any day of the week IMHO.

Congrats!

Message 2 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Congrats! It's a good card.

And pick up some roller skates or hiking boots for your next trip to Costco. I've never seen such a ridicuously huge store, or one so confusingly laid out. I pretty much have to go up and down every single aisle just to find the item I'm seeking.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 8
smallfry
Senior Contributor

lol

Message 4 of 8
Regular Contributor

Do you mind sharing your scores and anything major on your report?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ: 726

TU: 731

No lates of any kind on any accounts.

Have a mortgage.

Have 2 cars I have paid in full.

13 open CC's. 8 with major Banks with CL's ranging from $5,000-$13,000.

I PIF all my revolvers and carry only a small balances and rotate all the time to keep my cards active and maximize cash back cards I have. (which I have 7 cash back cards)

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ: 726

TU: 731

No lates of any kind on any accounts.

Have a mortgage.

Have 2 cars I have paid in full.

13 open CC's. 8 with major Banks with CL's ranging from $5,000-$13,000.

I PIF all my revolvers and carry only a small balances and rotate all the time to keep my cards active and maximize cash back cards I have. (which I have 7 cash back cards)

That' a very nice looking credit report you've built!  It looks more like an 800 FICO than a 700-something FICO, so I assume your scores are going nowhere but up.  Smiley Happy

Congrats on your good work and on your new Costco AmEx!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

I lived my entire life without ever owning a CC. Only when I hit my late 30's did I finally decide to get my first one. So my scores are probably not where they should be because of lack of age on my accounts.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.