Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approved for Hooters-Thanks everyone

tag
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Re: approved for Hooters-Thanks everyone

All,

I got the 7-10 day response from Hooters....no instant decision. They pulled TU for me with a 666 score...so we'll see.

Phumanr
Message 11 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go!
Message 12 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

My dw applied for a Hooters card, got the 7-10 day notice, she called after a week and she was told "approved". 

I asked her to be very careful with the use of that card, because the apr is bad plus she got hit with a $48.00 annual fee.  Her cl was for $1,000.

Well, at least she was finally able to close her account with Applied Bank (thank god)!  They charged her to pay her bill every month.  Glad this one is gone, but I'm still not sure about the Hooters card. 

I wonder if they will reduce her apr after 6 months or so?  Does anyone have any bad experiences with them?
Message 13 of 42
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Duck Hunter,

What were your DWs scores when she applied?

Thanks
Message 14 of 42
Cory
Established Contributor

DuckHunter wrote:
My dw applied for a Hooters card, got the 7-10 day notice, she called after a week and she was told "approved". 

I asked her to be very careful with the use of that card, because the apr is bad plus she got hit with a $48.00 annual fee.  Her cl was for $1,000.

Well, at least she was finally able to close her account with Applied Bank (thank god)!  They charged her to pay her bill every month.  Glad this one is gone, but I'm still not sure about the Hooters card. 

I wonder if they will reduce her apr after 6 months or so?  Does anyone have any bad experiences with them?

Who are you telling, that Applied Card Bank Credit Card is wicked. For those who have that card, nothing is wrong with you having it just I can't afford to have that card. The fees were to high for me.

Cory
Message 15 of 42
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Sad why my # EQ = 640 , EX 675 , TU 692 they give me only cl 1500
Message 16 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved after getting the 7-10 day response. 1000 CL - TU score 635
Message 17 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile,

My dw's score for TU was FICO 620 and Fako 594 w/2 med derogs.
Message 18 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got instantly approved for a Hooters Card.  They only gave me a $1000 limit.  That should help with my util.
Message 19 of 42
golfmomfor3
New Contributor

Recvd Hooters m/c today after 7-10 day msg - $3000 CL but 29%apr!  Want to call when activated to ask for better rate - has anyone done this before?
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.