Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approved for US Bank Cash+

tag
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

approved for US Bank Cash+

I couldn't resist the two selecteable 5% categories and applied for this one. They don't seem to do instant approvals for most folks. So, I called in. The rep said it is recommended for approval with a CL of $12k. I think I'll enjoy that card. We've got a lot of home improvement to do, and my Freedom and DIscover More don't have any of those categories currently. It's time now to take a break from applying.

Two new cards (the other being a Citi Simplicity with a $11k CL) and a CLI on an existing card (Boa) is enough! Time to garden.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: approved for US Bank Cash+

Congrats!!!!

Ron.

Message 2 of 10
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Very nice! Grats!!
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 10
Open123
Super Contributor

Nice card!  The option to chose 5% is a nice touch.  I haven't seen any issuer offer that feature yet.

One of the few from US Bank that's actually compelling from a rewards standpoint.  I like this and their Flexperks Olympic offer one.

You're right, these days US Bank (very, very inquiry sensitive) seems to have pending reviews for every applicant irrespective of Fico score.

Message 4 of 10
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! Do you mind sharing your scores and which credit report was used?
Message 5 of 10
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Congrats I appd andgot bumped down to the cash rewards. Gonna try to pc to the cash+ after 32 days. 

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, that is a great card.

Message 7 of 10
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

I don't know my scores precisely. Somewhere in the 760ish. Mortgage lender pull three months ago yielded a range from mid 740s to mid 780s across all three bureaus. I only use Creditkarma, and I know for sure that they didn't pull TU (which I believe is what Creditkarma uses).

Message 8 of 10
Quips
Regular Contributor

@PrettyNPink wrote:
Congrats on the approval!! Do you mind sharing your scores and which credit report was used?

I just got the card a couple weeks ago and they pulled EQ only. It is a great card. I actually applied for one in my name and one in my wifes so we can maximize the 5% categories - especially like being able to use it for utilities, cell phone and insurance bills. Not to mention the $25 bonus every time you redeem $100.

FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

Message 9 of 10
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats! You will enjoy using that card.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.