cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are all sallie mae cards world mastercards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: are all sallie mae cards world mastercards?

@Anonymous wrote:
I'll stand corrected then. I could have sworn that somebody here had a WEMC, but mine is definitely just a WMC.

You probably read that some one who did not get it, thought they had a Barclay Sallie Mae World Elite Master Card.

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

technically i am in college-ish lol
Message 32 of 35
steel_string
Regular Contributor

I got a $15k SL and 13.99 APR, still no WEMC. Pretty sure they don't exist.
Chase Sapphire Preferred ($24.005k), Fidelity VS ($17K), United MileagePlus Explorer ($17K), Chase Freedom ($15K), Chase Freedom Unlimited ($15K), AmEx Blue Cash ($12.5K), IHG One Rewards Premier ($6.1K), US Bank Cash+ ($5K)
Message 33 of 35
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

I am a week away from statement #6 on my $6700 Sallie Mae WMC... I'm hoping for a CLI.

Still don't believe I've used a single WMC benefit.

Im about 20 months in on my $5K SM WMC.   No CLIs!

Call them.

Oh and make sure you first ask for APR reduction, not CLI Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 35
knhorn
Contributor

My first Barclay CC was the Rewards, which was a WMC at $5000. Closed that card due to it's uselessness and transferred the limit to my (then) new Sallie Mae. Sallie Mae was not a WMC, but a Platinum. I've tried so many times to convert to the WMC, though it's only because I'm OCD about it, and they will not under any circumstance convert it. Oh well.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.