Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ashabbir1 quick questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 quick questions

i know you've opened up a ton of new accounts. what has been the effect on your fico scores and has anyone taken any adverse action on your accounts yet?

also, if you don't mind post up a tally of what you've got so far, i'm curious (could give us all a clue on whose not so inq sensitive).
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: ashabbir1 quick questions

Yes Ashabbir please post all your 25 cards, and your app status with 10 others you appied and got declined

I wonder what his FICOs are, he even had a mortgage he said (so must have mtg inqs!!)
Message 2 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

My fico scores are TU 642, EXP 648 and EXP 650

I just checked I have 13 inquiries on TU and 12 on EXP just 9 on EQ.

It will take sometime to list all my credit cards and the declines Smiley Happy

First I have to find out where are some of the credit cards Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 36
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

lmao Ashabbir

What were your ficos b4 ur 13 credit sprees??

you also have a mortgage? any significant decrease in ficos?

adverse actions on any of your cards lately??
Message 4 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

guys i just thought of something. maybe ashabbir1 is on to something, please bear with me.

let's say you are looking for a daily puller/fico score monitor product, but you don't want to go out of pocket for it. what's a ficoholic to do? well everytime you check your score (i.e. app) you get shiny new cc that says yep it's still up there, or you get a reason to pull a free cr for denial of credit.

i'm on to you and i may sign up!
Message 5 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok let me list declines first and mostly because of too many inquiries Smiley Happy

best buy
patelco
penfed
cccu
chase
lowes
meijer
speigels mastercard
eddie bauer

I think these are the ones I can remember. If I missed any please let me know Smiley Happy

I am still waiting for wamu and hooters. I think i will get the hpooters card.
I did not hear back from Wamu yet.

Message 6 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol dnm. I just checked I have spent over 700 dollars just in last 2 months pulling fico scores.

If you want i can copy and paste the progress of my scores Smiley Happy

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 11-04-2007 06:36 PM
Message 7 of 36
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

No no no.. You can only view a COPY of your credit REPORT once you get declined for credit.

You cannot view fico SCORES for free when you get declined..

And btw doing this will cause even more inquiries cause you will be curious every week after apping...

Ofcourse you were sarcastic but I just posted this for an average newbie wandering the board =)
Message 8 of 36
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

SonorityGenius wrote:
No no no.. You can only view a COPY of your credit REPORT once you get declined for credit.

You cannot view fico SCORES for free when you get declined..

And btw doing this will cause even more inquiries cause you will be curious every week after apping...

Ofcourse you were sarcastic but I just posted this for an average newbie wandering the board =)

Please post your Progress ashabbir!! That whould be great to see declineeeeee lol
Message 9 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I just checked I have 13 inquiries on TU and 12 on EXP just 9 on EQ.

Wait, now you have one more TU inq than EX inq? Does that now mean that you need to get another EX inq and THREE more EQ inqs to equal up?

Except that 13 + 13 + 13 = 39, which is just a multiple of 2 primes, which causes uneasiness of the brain, so you'll need to have fourteen each, which would make 42, but that's sort of an icky number, so try 15 each, which would be 45, which is 3 squared times 5... that might work... I dunno, though...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.