cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

au question

tag
MadDscientist

au question

I just got my discover it card in the Mail today, I thought when you put someone as an au they sent you two cards?

√Wells Fargo college cashback [$800]
√Discover it [$3.5k]

√Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation... even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: au question

@MadDscientist wrote:

I just got my discover it card in the Mail today, I thought when you put someone as an au they sent you two cards?

best to call them to find out.

maybe they are still processing the AU?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@MadDscientist wrote:

I have not done an AU on my Discover but I have with a few other creditors, if they ask for the AUs address, SSN & other Info it wil be mailed to them directly unless you specify ship it to you. If you didnt want them to have a card you might want to call to have it nixed but first ask them if they sent it directly or not.

Message 3 of 4
MadDscientist

Thanks for the replies, they never sent a 2nd card but are now. The rep was very nice as well.

√Wells Fargo college cashback [$800]
√Discover it [$3.5k]

√Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation... even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.