Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bARCLAY CARDS

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

bARCLAY CARDS

What's the best barclay card to have or apply for at this time.  I like the U S airways card right now with the bonus miles but how long before card is discontinued and what happens with miles and benefits of having first checked bag for free.  Should I just  go for another card and do all cards get the free fico score

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: bARCLAY CARDS

this would vary greatly with what your spend consist of

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tmoney wrote:

What's the best barclay card to have or apply for at this time.  I like the U S airways card right now with the bonus miles but how long before card is discontinued and what happens with miles and benefits of having first checked bag for free.  Should I just  go for another card and do all cards get the free fico score

All of the mies will be transferred to the American Airlines program.  Checked bag will still be free but you will lose the companion ticket after  2014.

Message 3 of 7
chwebb1
Established Contributor

@tmoney wrote:

In my opinion, both the Sallie Mae and Barclaycard Ring cards are great cards, it just depends on what you want to use them for. The Ring has no FTF and a fantastic APR (8%). The Sallie Mae has great rewards (5% on groceries, including Target and I think Walmart, 5% on gas, and 5% on books, including Amazon.com). You can get a free FICO score from either one. It just depends on what you're looking for.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 4 of 7
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

They will become AA co-branded card

Aviator Red or upgrade to Aviator Silver

http://thepointsguy.com/2014/10/barclaycard-launches-aadvantage-aviator-silver-card/

Message 5 of 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ring and Sallie Mae
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those are pretty good..
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.