Reply
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,861
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?


09Lexie wrote:
myFICO Emergency Response Team alerted!
Return to the garden immediately!

 

Please come with us you will get Bronze this time Lol

Congrats on the approval



+ Chase Ink =

Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,254
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?

Trust me, the patrol will be dispatched, and they will find you!:smileylol:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,861
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?


FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Trust me, the patrol will be dispatched, and they will find you!:smileylol:


Speaking from experience ROFLOL



+ Chase Ink =

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎11-13-2012
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?


myjourney wrote:

09Lexie wrote:
myFICO Emergency Response Team alerted!
Return to the garden immediately!

 

Please come with us you will get Bronze this time Lol

Congrats on the approval


With such an escort team I will for sure stay until SILVER this time. After all the garden is such a nice place with great food and cool drink...no reason to leave until 2014 :smileyhappy:... thanks for getting me back on track !

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!
Last app 01/15/2015
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,861
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?


lg8302ch wrote:

myjourney wrote:

09Lexie wrote:
myFICO Emergency Response Team alerted!
Return to the garden immediately!

 

Please come with us you will get Bronze this time Lol

Congrats on the approval


With such an escort team I will for sure stay until SILVER this time. After all the garden is such a nice place with great food and cool drink...no reason to leave until 2014 :smileyhappy:... thanks for getting me back on track !


Emergency Response Team standing down....Please proceed to the garden A.S.A.P :smileylol:



+ Chase Ink =

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,491
Registered: ‎07-25-2008
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?

Fear not, the garden has many repeat offenders visitors. :smileyhappy:


Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 291
Registered: ‎04-15-2013
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?

I'm just trying to understand what's the difference between "world MC" than "sig card"?
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎11-13-2012
0

Re: back to seedling :) - will I ever get beyond bronze spade?


kampfer09 wrote:
I'm just trying to understand what's the difference between "world MC" than "sig card"?

A very short answer. Two different networks  - Visa or Mastercard with some additional perks.

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!
Last app 01/15/2015
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.