Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backdoor number for Comenity?

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

backdoor number for Comenity?

Are there backdoor number for them?  I was told I would get a CLI after my card aged 9mo and I have made all my payments on time.  The rep tried for me after I tried myself online and it told her my account had to be at least 12mo.  This card isn't worth having with a $150 CL on it.  I have used the card, not carried a high balance on the card and made all my payments on time.  This doesn't make sense.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: backdoor number for Comenity?

1-866-668-5450 Kinda sad that I know this, and I don't even have a single one of their cards...
Message 2 of 9
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Thanks.  I didn't have any until I learned about the shopping cart trick. 

Message 3 of 9
Shellie
Valued Contributor

This is the number for the fraud dept.

Message 4 of 9
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Only number I've got beyond CSR level.

Message 5 of 9
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I appreciate it.

Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just keep working on your reports and getting your scores up... they are a giving bank just might not be exactly in the timeframe originally thought.

Message 7 of 9
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I was a little annoyed today because I had been told after 9mo.  That passed in Feb. so I tried today for an CLI and was denied.  i called and the rep said she would try on her end to see why it wasn't letting me.  So she tired and then tells me maybe it's because I tried back to back.  That's what she suggested!  It was just irritating.  And all it told her was after 12 mo I could try. 

Message 8 of 9
brcamacho
Regular Contributor

To add to this thread, do you need to carry a balance each month, kinda like the GE cards?

TU-688 5/14 (WM TU) | EX-692 on 2/14 (FNBO EX) | EQ-666 on 01/13

NFCU GoRewards $25k | NavChek $15k | Chase Slate 7.5k
Barclays Rewards $3.4k | FNBO MC $2.3K | Cap1 Plat $1.9k
Cap1 Quicksilver $1.7k | Wmt Discover $4.5k | Amazon Store Card $3k Care Credit $3.5k | Kohls $300 | Victoria's Secret $500
Cap1 Quicksilver $2k | Barclays Apple Visa $600

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.