Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank of america approved!!

tag
wfen
Established Member

bank of america approved!!

I was approved last night for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards.  The limit is 12k; my offer was 1.9 for 15months and 12.99 after that, no af.  I am thinking about doing a BT from another card.  I have been trying for years with no luck and finally rec'd a pre-selected offer in the mail.  Card should be here in 7-10 days. 

EQ 733

EX 724

TU 714

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
DI
Super Contributor

Re: bank of america approved!!

Congrats!  Nice starting limit.

Message 2 of 8
vish1
Valued Contributor

OP: What does your CR look like?

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 8
umair
New Contributor

I got approved for BOA on friday did the backdoor number... spoke to a sweet voice and she kept saying how good job i was doing for paying other cards....

they approved me for a lower limit of 2.5k ro start with but BOA is good if you use it for 3-6 months..

I have a Verizon which is pulling me down and another late payment which I plan to fix in the near future ASAP...

But yes BOA is cool !!

Message 4 of 8
wfen
Established Member

My CR is pretty clean.  After a job loss in 04 I ended up charging off two cap one cc's.  They were both PIF by May 05 and are due to fall off in July.  Other than that blemish everything is clean.  I also have a mortgage w/wells since 2008 no lates and a car loan since june 09 w/chase no lates.  My util 15%, my oldest trade is 15 yrs old and my aaoa is 5yrs.  Hope this helps.  I just thought it strange that when BoA had the preapproval website I never rec'd any offers and the few times i app'd I was declined and now a 12k approval!!  I am looking forward to making this card my primary for purchases.  Time to garden, no more apps for me this year. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice limit!

Message 6 of 8
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

I scottwagnon was TOO approved tonight for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards.  The limit is 5k at 12.99 purchase apr; my bt offer was 1.9 for 15months and 12.99 after that, no af.  I am NOT thinking about doing a BT from another card.  I have been trying for years with no luck and finally rec'd a pre-selected offer in the mail.  Card should be here in 7-10 days.

I know rizzo i know i couldn't help it. i had to find out, after all this is my very first pre approval. i just received it in the mail today, the temptation to bite was simply too irristable, because they gave me their lowest purchase apr of 12.99%. this is my very first preapproval in the mail. i was just preapproved for the first time by amex, but i am already an amex cardholder, so they do their pre approvals for me only online.

i was pre approved for the very crappy seventh avenue card back in january for 1500, but i don't count this because they approve people with scores in upper 400s, hah!

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 7 of 8
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

It's all good!!!   hahahaa!  Congrats to everyone who received their approvals!

I'm moving on from MyFico to shake things up a bit on other website forums to get people back on the credit track again.  A few of us are already on multiple sites, of course, so I'll see those members there.

For everyone else, it's been one heck of a crazy Card Act year!

Keep gardening.  Take care.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.