Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclay apple visa upgrade to apple rewards

tag
mzgg09
Regular Contributor

barclay apple visa upgrade to apple rewards

Just was recently upgraded to the apple rewards. Waiting on new card in the mail. For you guys that got the upgrade, did u get a auto cli with the upgrade?
Experian 750 Equifax 750 Transunion 753
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: barclay apple visa upgrade to apple rewards

@mzgg09 wrote:
Just was recently upgraded to the apple rewards. Waiting on new card in the mail. For you guys that got the upgrade, did u get a auto cli with the upgrade?

When I spoke with the Credit Analyst to have mine upgraded, I was offered a SP CLI then. My 6th statement will cut next week. I'm hoping for some auto luv after that.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: barclay apple visa upgrade to apple rewards

@mzgg09 wrote:

I Got email last week about the upgrade. i never called and asked for it. they just offered it. im wondering about auto cli. however as of ths monday is 6 month anniversay of me having the card. i did get cli 2 months ago. on a softpull from barclays. from 2k to 3500. however im not sure of the auto cli as i just paid balance in full last month. maybe they will show some luv. just made first purchase today. and i notice already it is counting my apple points. ok.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.