Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclay rewards asking for updated income

tag
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

barclay rewards asking for updated income

i logged into my barclay rewards card and it asked to update income and address. hopefully that means they are ready to do a cli auto love. the only time i got a cli since i got the card in nov 2013 i had to take a hp and it only went from 1600 to 2050, a 550 cli. hope there ready to start giving some auto love.

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: barclay rewards asking for updated income

@mossmanb5 wrote:

i logged into my barclay rewards card and it asked to update income and address. hopefully that means they are ready to do a cli auto love. the only time i got a cli since i got the card in nov 2013 i had to take a hp and it only went from 1600 to 2050, a 550 cli. hope there ready to start giving some auto love.

I think this is an annual event.  Got the request on both mine and my wife's cards (even though they had different start dates).  They claim it is part of the Federal requirement to support the CL given

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mossmanb5 wrote:

I think this is an annual event.  Got the request on both mine and my wife's cards (even though they had different start dates).  They claim it is part of the Federal requirement to support the CL given

What CL do you have that is triggering this annually?

Message 3 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mossmanb5 wrote:

What CL do you have that is triggering this annually?

Nothing special (and soon to be $0 on mine).   I was generalizing from what they told me about having to review accounts annually to blah blah blah.   I've had the same from other lenders, including Amex, where you just have to update your income.   I thought it was pretty common.

Message 4 of 6
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

hoping for a sp auto love

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 5 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

It definitely is common. I had it happen a few months ago right before my salliemae turned 6 months old and i received a credit limit decrease. That is not the norm though, i had a lot of new tradelines reporting which caused the cld.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.