Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclay rewards boost

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

barclay rewards boost

in the rewards boost there is a $100 bonus from at&t wireless. the question is could i potentially just order a 20$ and get the bonus points? i can not find any terms or conditions pertaining to this.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

Re: barclay rewards boost

It says that it's only good on an order that contains a phone and a new 2 year voice plan. I had to click through 4 times to catch that on the screen that comes up before you are forwarded to the AT&T site.

@juggalo9er wrote:

in the rewards boost there is a $100 bonus from at&t wireless. the question is could i potentially just order a 20$ and get the bonus points? i can not find any terms or conditions pertaining to this.

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 2 of 3
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: barclay rewards boost

@CelticLady wrote:

It says that it's only good on an order that contains a phone and a new 2 year voice plan. I had to click through 4 times to catch that on the screen that comes up before you are forwarded to the AT&T site.

@juggalo9er wrote:

thank you i did not see anyting like that

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.