Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclay visa

tag
aamex
Frequent Contributor

barclay visa

So, my attempt at gardening failed. I applied for a Barclay visa with apple because I needed to have a visa when amex and MC aren't excepted. Lol so thinking I was some sort of mastermind I called and had my closing date changed to the 4th hoping it would report on my CR a few days early. What do you all think? Do you think it will work??
Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: barclay visa

I think Barclays pulls TU, which means you'll be waiting a few days for your TL to be updated on it. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 4
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

I think Barclays pulls TU, which means you'll be waiting a few days for your TL to be updated on it. 

I actually got the inquiry the day after, but how many days after they statement do they typically post? 3-5?

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 3 of 4
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@aamex wrote:

I actually got the inquiry the day after, but how many days after they statement do they typically post? 3-5?

Yeah, you're right in the window with the 3-5 guess. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.