Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclay

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

barclay

Any significance top three fact that when I log into barclay it shows my upromise card and days is credit line. .... the barclay arrival plus shows credit line as revolving. Probably means nothing Just curious
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: barclay

@juggalo9er wrote:
Any significance top three fact that when I log into barclay it shows my upromise card and days is credit line. .... the barclay arrival plus shows credit line as revolving. Probably means nothing Just curious

Afraid I do not follow you on the upromise card but depending on whether it is a Platinum or a World Mastercard (revolving credit line), it may have a revolving credit line. The Barclays Arrival Plus Card may be a World Mastercard and in the event it is, a revolving credit line would be the case (no preset spending limit or flexible spending) which allows the option of exceeding the credit line if Barclays approves the over line expenditure(s). You may not need the option but it would be there for you. World Mastercards generally have some additional benefits oriented more for travel but the rewards and so on are normally the same as their Platinum Cards. Hope this helped.

Message 2 of 6
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@ArmyVietVet wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Afraid I do not follow you on the upromise card but depending on whether it is a Platinum or a World Mastercard (revolving credit line), it may have a revolving credit line. The Barclays Arrival Plus Card may be a World Mastercard and in the event it is, a revolving credit line would be the case (no preset spending limit or flexible spending) which allows the option of exceeding the credit line if Barclays approves the over line expenditure(s). You may not need the option but it would be there for you. World Mastercards generally have some additional benefits oriented more for travel but the rewards and so on are normally the same as their Platinum Cards. Hope this helped.

i typed the thread from my cell phone, sorry for the horrible explanation. i believe you are correct, its what i was thinking as well. i am new to the whole visa signature and world elite mc.....thanks

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is one a world and the other a platinum?
Message 4 of 6
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

My Sallie Mae WMC shows $6700 CL on the online banking and also shows "Flexible Spending CC" on my CR's.

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 5 of 6
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I don't think it means much.

My Arrival has that too and it shows up on my CRs as a flexible spending card.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.