cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

barclays other cards besides the apple card?!

tag
krisg88
New Contributor

barclays other cards besides the apple card?!

So i know barclays is BK friendly, and ive seen alot of talk here of people applying for the 0% on apple purchase card with alot of success and generous CL. Does anyone know if the other barclays cards are are easy to get approved for as the apple one?  Im talking about the priceline, cruse line one, the hotel one, barnes and nobles, stuff like that? Anyone have experience with those cards??

Reason i ask is cause im thinking of apping for barclays over the next month, but i dont think the apple card would be as good for me as the other rewards cards they have. I know everyones case if different, but it seems like mose people on here are just going after the apple one...is that cause its easier to get approved for>!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: barclays other cards besides the apple card?!

The Barclay's Rewards Mastercard is a good card. It gives 2% cashback on utilities, gas, and grocery. There are better gas and grocery cards out there but if you can not get them this is pretty good. I was denied because of only 20 months of history but after a quick telephone call was approved.

To redeem rewards it's a statement credit. You have to select a purchase of 25 dollars or more to redeem rewards with.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.