Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

being added to several au accounts please help

tag
deputybigz
Established Member

being added to several au accounts please help

I have been added to a bofa cc with a 30,000 limit reporting 0. i am planning on being added to one or two more cards  from citi, suntrust, and or visa platinum card all reporting 0 and with credit limits from 10,000 to 20,000. my question is what is important when it comes to being added as a au  is it the age or the credit limit. prior to the bofa cc i had no credit cards and no revolving accounts. is it worth being added as a au   to help my credit. being added as an au  is legit i just bought a home and my inlaws are giving us a helping hand  any help is appreciated thanks. also none of the cards have ever been late and are currently reporting 0

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: being added to several au accounts please help

deputybigz, both the age and the credit limits are important, as is the payment history.  I rank them in order of payment history first, account age second and credit limit third for importance.

Congrats on the new house!  Sounds like you've got great in-laws, too! 

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

deputybigz, both the age and the credit limits are important, as is the payment history.  I rank them in order of payment history first, account age second and credit limit third for importance.

Congrats on the new house!  Sounds like you've got great in-laws, too! 

Message 2 of 3
deputybigz
Established Member

thank you so much yes i do have great in laws they actually have my vehicle a 50,000 car under there name ....yeah its  crazy  i know  but i have paid everything on time  and actually pay off things rather quick i also have a government job so  its pretty safe that im not going no where  anyways thanks for the info   its been helpfull  my other question is is having too many cc as au going tohelp or hurt me considering that the history is all positive and credit limit on average about 20,000 on each card and no balance thanks again
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.