Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best buy "premier black"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best buy "premier black"

Someone made a boo-boo. Hope they are near retirement age.
Message 11 of 14
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

I got this in my email today. I have signed up for rewards but I do not have a BB cc at all. I'd love to have one. Perhaps they are trying to get me to buy more than a SG card online?  LOL How can I be a premier whan I've only spent $20  since signing up for rewards?  Smiley Very Happy They did have my reward zone ID # correct.

Message 12 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Ah, well, kicked back down the trash heap:
The Best Buy® Reward Zone® program is always looking at ways to make our program even better for our members. Today, you may have inadvertently and inaccurately received the below message during an initial email testing process. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or confusion. You continue to maintain your current membership status. If you are eligible for the Reward Zone program Premier Black test that will run in a limited number of select markets, we will notify you by a separate email. If you have any questions about this or the Reward Zone program, please visit www.MyRewardZone.com or contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-237-8289. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Best Buy Reward Zone program team
Soy un perdedor Im a loser baby, so why dont you kill me? Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Soy un perdedor Im a loser baby, so why dont you kill me?

I know you did NOT just sing this song again. Argh...it's all Cheddar's fault! Where is he anyway?
P.S.
We got the same message. Sounds like someone IS in trouble.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.