Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best company to get a high cl card

First premier is great.lol

Message 33 of 34
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Re: best company to get a high cl card

My accounts now are zero balances except I left 200/5000 on my c1 card. As per the advice of several people that responded, I'm going to try to increase the accounts I have first before getting any new ones. I'm going to try Lowes 1st. Which of the backdoor numbers am I supposed to use, the one for Lowe's or the one for gemb?
I also realized my boa card is a signature that reports no limit (its 5000). Because of this my second step will be to email cap1 eo for CLI . I've also recently read about some successes with c1 giving cli's on HSBC cards that are being transferred to c1. Hopefully I can get a 2 for one with 1 email. After these increases post, if any, I'll try boa. I only have 1TU inquiry before I start calling , so Hopefully someone shows me some love. After reading over many posts ,I realize even though I thought my few credit cards were servicing me fine , there are lots of people on these boards that obviously know how to play this game better than me. Thanks for opening my eyes as I try to become better at this.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.