cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best credit card for exquifax of 618

tag
Established Member

best credit card for exquifax of 618

What is the best card for exquifax score of 618, transunion 607, eperian of 565.  I want a card that will just check exquifax score.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best credit card for exquifax of 618

You might want to check out whogavemecredit.com and financeglobe.com.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

depends on how many baddies, how recent and number of pulls. some of the popular cu's are exclusive ex pulls, also your tu may get you a hooter's.
Message 3 of 11
nathan
Frequent Contributor

Most credit unions are huge eq pullers. If you qualify for navy fed membership, they only pull eq and your 618 is not too bad. I got approved with a 591 for $1000.
Message 4 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@sekou8212 wrote:
What is the best card for exquifax score of 618, transunion 607, eperian of 565. I want a card that will just check exquifax score.

You'd do a whole lot better to hold off and get your scores up first. You'll get better cards, rates, CL's. If any of your cards are over 50%, you should absolutely get them way down first. You can get dramatic results in 4-6 weeks (depending on when your current accounts report) by having half of your CC's completely paid off (even if just for one or two cycles), and the rest of them reporting under 10%. Don't worry so much about doing this with mortgages and installments; it's dropping your revolving util that gives you the real zing.

If you only have one or two cards currently, PIF them (pay in full) before app'ing. It makes you look responsible. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Hooterscard and carnival seamiles pull TU, and your score should be high enough for both of those cards
Message 6 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Like another poster stated, a credit union might be an option. You can also try a bank that you have a good relationship with.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was about to apply for carnival sea miles but heard that they dont like
too many inquiries or too many open accounts.

Creditaddict wrote:
Hooterscard and carnival seamiles pull TU, and your score should be high enough for both of those cards

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep credit unions are the best. I love my credit union. My loan officer is so
hot that I go to credit union  every week for a loan. Infact I got a loan of 5000 dollars
yesterday and I dont even need the money Smiley Happy

fused wrote:
Like another poster stated, a credit union might be an option. You can also try a bank that you have a good relationship with.

Message 9 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

ashabbir, you are truly the Energizer Bunny of credit applying!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.