Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best way to address account changes with Capitol One

tag
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

best way to address account changes with Capitol One

Hey everyone, I just had a question, what would be the best number, and than way to address changing your APR with Capitol one. I'm also going to attempt a product change to a world Mastercard while I have the person on the line. Honestly I have only had recon experience once and I'm just a bit anxious. I really want to lower this ridiculous apr. If posting numbers is a nono a pm would be awesome. I have also looked over the backdoor numbers post and if you just say which number I can call I'll do that. When I asked via secure message they gave me the number on the back of the card Smiley Sad

Thanks everyone in advanced
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best way to address account changes with Capitol One

I'll PM you a phone number and an email address for the EO.

Even when you make the request, in my experience they send it to an underwriter and ask for a week to decide.

Ignore the frontline CSRs. I once had one tell me that taking a MasterCard to a World MasterCard was impossible. I just default straight to the EO for any support I need.

Expect the PM momentarily!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.