Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing closet day

tag
xautodetail
Regular Contributor

billing closet day

hi i have question if you used you CC on the closet dilling day still report on  you CR or is report on the next mount report 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: billing closet day

May want to edit your post...doesn't make much...errr....any sense. Then we can help.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xautodetail wrote:

hi i have question if you used you CC on the closet dilling day still report on  you CR or is report on the next mount report 

Huh?

Message 3 of 12
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@MstrPTato wrote:

May want to edit your post...doesn't make much...errr....any sense. Then we can help.

I am guilty of that, sometimes it me but most of the time its the supposed auto correct (spelling,grammar) Smiley Frustrated I'll go back and read it and i'm like geez I sound like Tonto from the Lone Ranger.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha...or Charlie Brown's mother

Message 5 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

i think speak me this language...

next mount report CR... you are safe

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol! I think they are asking if you use your card on closing date, will that charge report with the closing or will that charge be on the next.
Message 7 of 12
joinme
Contributor

I think you are asking If you  use your credit card on the day payment is due or the day the statement close  will it go on the next month statement ?

or be added to current balance before statement  is cut is that close to what you are asking?

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL

OP- you want to know if you use your credit card on the day billing closes would it report for that month of the next month's billing cycle?

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

i think speak me this language...

next mount report CR... you are safe

Thank you for helping out! You speak better than I. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.