Frequent Contributor
laryn41

billme Later

Does it report to the CA's... I haven't noticed it on my credit report yet?
Established Contributor
Takunda1

Re: billme Later

No they do not report. I used them last year through Bose Audio and nothing ever went on my CRA. However, I can bet if you are ever late or delinquent they'll show up.
Established Contributor
Revike

BML does not report to the CRAs, but BML pulls a hard inquiry the first time, and some people report a hard inquiry each time they use the service.
New Contributor
golfmomfor3

Bill Me Later did show on my credit report alert as an inquiry (Equifax?)  I was VERY upset.  During this credit repair process, I was ordering a free 30 day product from one of the bureaus and didn't have my credit card handy so clicked Bill Me Later - sure enough, a credit inquiry and decline for $1!!!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}