Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blispay question

tag
corradovr6
Contributor

blispay question

for any blispay gurus i have a question. I had used the card to make an ebay purchase for speakers from i gather was a bigger more company like seller. they had sent me an email couple days after the purchase to finalize the order (which i've never ran into on ebay before?). i had not seen the email, because i really wan't expecting one like that so they canceled the order. now here's my question. on my blispay activity the initial charge is there, then i imagine the order canceled is represented by the same number on my activity a few days later with a negative sign in front of it. never returned anything on a credit card before so not sure how it shows up. however it was also a promo purchase and its still listed as an active promo and i had made a big payment and money was actually taken off that promo, should this promo have disappeared when the order was canceled. called cs but they said it was a day my statement was being generated and it wasn't updated yet but that was a few days ago and its still an active promo.

discover-$27,400 freedom vs-$7,000 credit union-$8,200 Blispay-$I make more money than them Tran-785 Exp-784 Equ-797
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: blispay question

@corradovr6 wrote:

for any blispay gurus i have a question. I had used the card to make an ebay purchase for speakers from i gather was a bigger more company like seller. they had sent me an email couple days after the purchase to finalize the order (which i've never ran into on ebay before?). i had not seen the email, because i really wan't expecting one like that so they canceled the order. now here's my question. on my blispay activity the initial charge is there, then i imagine the order canceled is represented by the same number on my activity a few days later with a negative sign in front of it. never returned anything on a credit card before so not sure how it shows up. however it was also a promo purchase and its still listed as an active promo and i had made a big payment and money was actually taken off that promo, should this promo have disappeared when the order was canceled. called cs but they said it was a day my statement was being generated and it wasn't updated yet but that was a few days ago and its still an active promo.

If the credit is already showing up you're fine... that's the most important thing.  Smiley Wink

As far as the active promo still showing online, that should resolve itself in a day or two (if not sooner...).  I suspect if you give them another call once the backend stuff has finished they'll be able to tell you it's all resolved. 

I can imagine a couple of different unlikely but "interesting" scenarios that could come up in this case, but each of them is in your favor anyway so there's certainly nothing to be alarmed over... the main thing is you can see the return on the account.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: blispay question

If you have other promos on your account BlisPay will apply the refund to the oldest promo.

Something similar happened to me the other day. I was @ the dentist and because I was being sedated they wanted me to prepay my bill. Both the charge and refund occurred on the same day (hours apart) but BlisPay applied the refund to my oldest promo. Will it change once a new statement is generated, idk. However like UncleB stated, the most important thing is that you can see the refund on your account.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.