Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bloomingdales + Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bloomingdales + Citi

Alert from credit karma of account name change on my bloomingdales..sure enough..lists Citi out of FL. Is this a possible backdoor for peeps to get into Citi?
Thought to share.. Excuse typos..
Low coffee intake thus far.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: bloomingdales + Citi

@Anonymous wrote:
Alert from credit karma of account name change on my bloomingdales..sure enough..lists Citi out of FL. Is this a possible backdoor for peeps to get into Citi?

From what I understand from it has been like that for some time a division like Walmart and Sams.

Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's the same as Macy's and always been part of Citi.

Not a backway into regular citi!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty..point was ..previous dashboard showed DNSB and not Citi. Aware of their relationship. ..my Macy's has not changed however.
In with Citi ..so yes..mute point.
Message 4 of 5
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Ty..point was ..previous dashboard showed DNSB and not Citi. Aware of their relationship. ..my Macy's has not changed however.
In with Citi ..so yes..mute point.

It would still be considered Citi Retail Services, which operates separately from the standard Citi cards.  Unfortunately, it's still possible to get in through the Retail Services arm but not have luck with regular Citi.   

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.