blue_indiana

Re: boa chasing down the balance beware

I received a call from B of A at 745am this morning and the rep asked all sorts of questions regarding employment, income, etc...  I had recently done a balance transfer at 0% (have it until Mar. '10) but this is the one transfer I will do.  They reduced my credit limit by $6500, had been at $17500 and my balance is under for $4,000.  I'll have it paid off before March so I will be ok but I was concerned when the option was removed when I checked my account online.  I called B of A and she told me the 0% still is good through Mar '10 but if I needed to do another transfer, I would have to call in.  I think I will stick with Citi as my primary card since I've had them for 17+ yrs and they've never treated me like this.
01/08/09 (TU: 786 - EQ: 784 - EX: 762)
11/19/09 (TU: 787 - EQ: ? - EX: ?)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+